Chatbots have recently become popular, as they offer many opportunities for the improvement of your company. Such tools optimally fit into electronic marketing and customer support work. The client can ask any question at any moment of day or night. At the same time, not every operator may be in touch. But in the chat, […]
Smart bots: how can they improve your business?
Chatbots have recently become popular, as they offer many opportunities for the improvement of your company. Such tools optimally fit into electronic marketing and customer support work. The client can ask any question at any moment of day or night. At the same time, not every operator may be in touch. But in the chat, the visitor will definitely get an answer to his question, or send a message to a manager to be ready. So, artificial intelligence assumes most of the routine tasks. However, it is important to set up automated communication in such a way that it is effective and doesn’t completely resemble interaction with robots, as this drives many customers into a frenzy.
The essence of chatbots
Surely most of you when visiting various chats see a small window in the lower right corner with a cheerful image of a robot. These are chatbots! They were developed to improve customer support, as there are often not enough operators, and customers have to hang on the line for a long time waiting for a response. With chatbots, this problem is leveled, since the client receives an answer instantly. In most cases, after a couple of minutes, a real person joins the conversation and helps to find the solution.
How do chatbots improve customer interaction?
Virtual business assistants have the following advantages:
- Clarity of answers. You no longer need to explain your issue to the support staff again and again. All requests are saved in the chat. At the same time, each employee can switch the client’s request to another manager, when he doesn’t currently have any information.
- Multichannel. By leaving a request in a chatbot on a social network, or on the official page of the brand, the company’s employees can immediately contact customers by phone.
- Multilingual support. The problem of staff not knowing any foreign language is no longer an obstacle, since the automated system will independently determine the original language and generate an appropriate response. Please note! This advantage also has a beneficial effect on expanding the geography of business processes, allowing you to increase customer databases.
- Versatility. Online assistants help not only customers, but also representatives of the target audience. Competent interaction allows you to establish contact with users, creating a favorable company’s image.
- Data analysis. The system collects and analyzes incoming information, which makes it possible to improve the processes of lead generation. Thanks to this tactic, you can find out the customer’s wishes of to improve the company’s work, as well as evaluate the quality of services provided.
- An obvious plus that allows you to significantly reduce the costs of staff active work, training and rent. A lot of employees can currently work directly from home. The main thing is that robots can withstand many of requests, and allow you to maintain the functionality of the site and the quality of service.
- Instantaneous and quality marketing. Due to these characteristics, customers get rid of the need to fill in a huge amount of data, and also can find out the full cost of the goods online (for example, together with delivery). It is better to entrust such routine tasks as calculations to robots. Although, of course, the possibility of a technical failure (as well as a human factor) is not excluded.
How to set up a chatbot and make it as useful as possible?
- Conversational marketing strategy. It is important to be able to anticipate the client’s questions and include suitable answers in a robotic algorithm. On a note! Some variants of virtual assistants provide for the offer of a list of questions, choosing one of which, the client will be able to immediately switch to a conversation with a real person.
- Meet expectations. It is critical to teach artificial intelligence to answer popular questions correctly, so that the client doesn’t have a negative impression of the company. On a note! It is better to solve difficult situations with a support manager, so it is advisable to immediately transfer non-standard requests to the operator.
- With the help of chatbots, you can increase lead generation and sales. To do this, it is necessary to create questionnaires that the client fills out, indicating personal information. Concretizing questions may also be asked in order to form an optimal offer, as well as to suggest purchases at the most favorable prices. Some chatbots are able to share personalized recommendations.
Tips for improving the work of assistant services
The interface of a website with a chatbot should be convenient. The pop-up window of customer support should not interfere with the client’s full-fledged actions on the site. Be sure to set up targeting using advanced design. Each offer should not only be profitable, but also beautifully packaged.
You should also pay attention to the technical capabilities of the chatbot: they must sustain peak traffic, which often falls on holidays. Think about it: perhaps your online assistants will even be able to organize the delivery of products.
It is important that chatbots are always in touch. To make the service more efficient, you can make such settings, so that the virtual assistant initiates a conversation with the client and offers help, since still not all clients are ready to interact with the robotic system.
The most significant thing is that despite the large number of templates that are used in algorithmic structures, a personal approach is essential. Therefore, even if at the moment it is impossible to teach artificial intelligence to communicate with people adequately, corresponding to their requests, it is necessary to compensate for this with unique offers.
When implementing chatbots in business processes, you can use ready solutions. However, in order to make such systems more functioning, it is advisable to plan its capabilities independently, or with the help of a professional IT-team.